For your information, this page contains links to aged care partnerships with external agencies, state and local governments, local support organisations, and supported centres and facilities.
- Goulburn Valley Health provides a range of acute, aged, primary health and community support services to clients across the West Hume and Campaspe regions of Northern Victoria, Australia.
- Greater Shepparton City Council provides a range of services to the frail aged, and people with disabilities, within the Greater Shepparton municipal areas.
- Aged Care Assessment Service (ACAS) are independent teams who assist frail older people and their carers identify what kind of care will best meet their needs. They conduct comprehensive medically based assessments for those needing community services or aged care residential services.
- The My Aged Care website has been established by the Australian Government to help you navigate the aged care system. It is of fundamental importance to anyone looking for care and accommodation in aged care.
- The Residential Care Manual Online has been developed to help approved providers comply with their responsibilities under the Aged Care Act, and to assist staff of aged care services to understand the regulation of residential aged care.
- The Aged Care and Population Ageing Divisions regularly communicate with aged care stakeholders via email. These electronic advices to the Aged Care Industry advise of important government announcements that affect the aged care sector and are provided as a service to interested members of the community.
- Department of Health - Ageing and Aged Care has a diverse set of responsibilities, but throughout there is a common purpose, which is reflected in the Vision statement: "Better health and active ageing for all Australians."
- The Australian Aged Care Quality Agency manages the residential aged care accreditation process using the Accreditation Standards, while promoting high quality care and assistance to improve service quality.
- Goulburn Valley Hospice Care Service Inc. (GVHCS) began in May 1989 to meet the needs of terminally ill patients and to support and assist their family and friends during illness, death and bereavement.
- Alzheimer's Australia Vic is the peak body representing the interests of people affected by dementia in Victoria.
- The Dementia-Friendly Home App uses interactive 3D game technology to provide carers with ideas to make their home more accessible for people living with dementia.
- Retirement Living - A Wise Move is a resource for those considering Retirement Living, developed by The Retirement Living Council - a specialist division of the The Property Council of Australia.
Shepparton Villages provides external links as a service to users of its website. In providing these links Shepparton Villages does not accept responsibility for or necessarily endorse the content or condition of any linked site.